Gift Guide: Top 10 Stocking Stuffers + Giveaway
Holiday shopping is upon us! I love the holidays because I get to spend quality time with family and friends. This time of year also involves a lot of gift giving and holiday shopping. For those in need of ideas, I’ve put together my Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Top 10 Stocking Stuffers + a Giveaway with one of my favorite companies!
You already know my brand loyalty and how I discuss products. Many of the items on this list I either personally have owned for months to years or personally would purchase myself.
To make shopping a little easier, I have a “Holiday” tab and “Shop” tab above. I’ll continue to add items to this tab as I come across more amazing products!
Please note, that I always encourage intentional purchasing habits. I always say, does it spark joy? This is also important to keep in mind while holiday shopping. Be intentional with your purchases; don’t slip into “one-click” purchases & buying just because it’s on sale.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links; full disclosures HERE. This means, purchasing an item through one of my links may earn me a small commission without affecting your own purchase. Thank you for supporting Petite Style Script & helping it continue as an educational resource.
Shop the Post (click image):
- I think socks are the best stocking stuffer!
- Sheec Socks are my favorite sock company – for many reasons (including a US-based company)
- I wrote about the full details in this blog post and in this blog post
- Now they have 12-days of Christmas deals going on now + my 20% discount code “PSSVIP20” stacks on top of it + they are partnering on our giveaway for this post!
- Candles are my second favorite stocking stuffer!
- I recently found these Rx Candles at a local craft fair and am in LOVE! My sister and I stocked up for our homes during this trip!
- They are locally owned in Los Angeles and have the best scents
- My favorites are: Bora Bora for a calm scent for anywhere in the house, House of Hansel for the most amazing cinnamon aroma and Wild Grapefruit in satchel form for small spaces (in my car, closet, under the sink – I split one satchel into 3-4 small bags to place in multiple places + cut the strong aroma)
- A favorite journal or notebook from the year is a great way to spread the joy of writing to a loved one
- My go-to this year has been my Erin Condren hardbound notebook
- It’s the perfect size to carry in my bag, comes in several colors, and lined or dot page form
- I suggest picking up several of these because you’ll want to keep a few for yourself!
- Previous blog posts about this amazing company Here with Home Decor, Here with Planners and Here with Travel
- A water bottle is a practical stocking stuffer that can be fun with bold colors and prints
- My favorite is the S’well bottles + a matching new insulated bottle with a wider mouth to add in ice cubes!
- Don’t forget to add in a washing bottle brush to help out your gift recipient!
- An ornament is another go-to stocking stuffer!
- Add a new one each year to remember a special event, special person or special moment!
- These are cute mini ones to share with friends or family + find customizable options here on Etsy
Marie Kondo Books:
- You know these are 2 of my favorite books!
- I incorporate KonMari Philosophy into my perspective – own & purchase items that truly spark joy for YOU! (and for your gift recipients!)
- Recipients favorite way to read? Paper, tablet or audio?
- Purchase HERE
Chocolates or Candies:
- Adding a small box of your favorite chocolates or candies is a great way to finish off a stocking!
- There are SO many options to pick from – here are a few of my favorites!
- I love adding playing cards into stockings!
- They are the best when you personalize them with a special message for the recipient too
- I recommend these from Etsy or finding ones to coordinate with travels from the year
- A practical stocking stuffer that will be sure to come in handy next time the electricity goes out!
- We have these flashlights that plug into our outlets and they are always right where you need them
Baggu Reuseable Bags:
- I LOVE these bags + they come in so many color options and prints today! (I first purchased them 7+ years ago)
- They help the environment and they are stylish and practical!
- Baggu reuseable bags are also machine washable!
Ultimate Holiday Gift Guides for…
- HEALTHCARE (because I’m a critical care pharmacist & surrounded by healthcare professionals in my family!)
- How to Shop Cyber Week Intentionally!
- More coming soon, stay tuned and sign up for email to be the first to know!
a Rafflecopter giveaway