Traveling in Style with ONA Palma Camera Bag
ONA Palma Camera Bag Review
I have to say, since purchasing my professional-grade camera ~6 years ago, I have never owned a stylish camera bag. I didn’t even know stylish camera bags existed until I started blogging a year ago!
This is not a sponsored post; it may contain affiliate links; full disclosures HERE.
Outfit: ONA Palma Camera Bag; Burberry Whitworth Jacket Size 2 (video review here); Jeans Size 23; Tory Burch Belt XXS (my review here); M. Gemi Sandals 35.5 (my review here); FIGS tee XS (my review here)
When I first purchased my Sony Alpha NEX-7 – I went on to purchase a tripod, Lightroom software and a camera bag (more on my camera equipment here). I found a brown & yellow camera bag on Amazon and even though it was not stylish, it was functional. Fully padded on the inside & easy to carry as a cross body bag.
Fast forward several years and start of blogging, I realized that I disliked carrying around this camera bag for photo shoots. I commonly had my boyfriend strap it around his shoulder so I could carry my stylish handbag over my arm! Needless to say, I was on the hunt for a new camera bag!
I came across ONA when a fellow blogger friend (thanks Jonilyn) carried it to a photo shoot one day. I immediately fell in love and went home to research their products more thoroughly.
After narrowing down my choices, I picked out 3 ONA camera bags that I liked. Here are the ones at the top of my wishlist:
Giving back with this Whale Shirt with Wildlife Conservation Society (post here)
What did I like about each of these bags and why did I purchase the ONA Palma Design?
ONA Palma Camera Bag:
- Feminine style
- Larger in size to fit all of my necessities including my Sony NEX-7, compact camera, Tory Burch wallet/clutch, Erin Condren hardbound notebook & small pencil/makeup case!
- 2 pockets and large padded area for camera & lenses
- Adjustable and padded leather strap
- Wishes: Feet on bottom of camera bag – however the leather on the bottom of the Palma Camera Bag is thicker and durable-feeling
ONA Brooklyn Camera Bag:
- Unisex style
- Largest in size with added room for multiple lenses
- More of a messenger bag style compared to the Palma Camera Bag
ONA Bowery Camera Bag:
- Unisex style
- Smallest size of the 3 bags
- The small size still fits my Sony NEX-7 and compact wallet while keeping the bag the lightest of the three
Giving Back: ONA donates $10 from each bag to support emerging storytellers! Learn more here!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
What is your favorite camera bag brand?
Not your typical emails...less email, more information, more conversational