Fit Reviews | Best Labor Day Sales
I’m continuing my popular fit reviews with the Best Labor Day Sales today! I hope you’re enjoying the holiday weekend with friends and family. Jump online for some quick shopping (or browsing) for items on your Wishlist – purchase intentionally! Here are my recommendations:
Note: This post may contain affiliate links; full disclosures HERE.
Let’s start with the best sales & deals and then go into items I recommend because either I already own them or tried on/purchased for myself!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off
- LOFT – 40% off
- Banana Republic – 40% off
- J. Crew – 30% off code YESPLEASE
- Talbots – 25% off new styles + 80% off end of season sale
- Bloomingdale’s – up to 40-60% off
- White House Black Market (WHBM) – up to 60% off end of season sale
- Express – 40% off
- H&M – up to 70% off sales
Ann Taylor & LOFT
- Many items from my previous fit review in August are now on sale. See the full fit reviews for Ann Taylor and LOFT at this post.
- Reversible belt – I LOVE this belt and own it in several colors. I am SO happy it came back with a gold-buckle this season. Read my review and outfit inspiration here.
- Ruffle neck jacket – this bright pink jacket is gorgeous in person. It also comes in 3 other colors and the Petite P will fit very well. I’m trying on size Petite 4 in this photo
- Scallop sweater – the scallop detailing on this sweater is so pretty. It comes in several colors including burgundy which is perfect for fall. It fits well in Petite P and can even size up if want a looser fit.
- Lady Day wool-blend coat (starting in 000 petite) – I love this for a classic winter wool coat and the new colors this season are gorgeous (I especially like the matisse blue color that is teal green looking). I wrote about the fit of this lady-day wool coat previously on this post
- Striped Whale Shirt – I own this and love the giving back philosophy with this top. It is excluded from the sale but a great striped tee for your wardrobe. See my post here with outfit inspiration.
- Leather Jacket – this high-quality, investment piece is sure to last years to come. I just wrote a review on the fit – 000 or XXX-small – was perfect on me – see the post here
- Petite section has been amazing to find in recent months. Sorry no photos yet; it is online only shopping and haven’t had time for snaps.
- Wrap front sleeve sweater – it looks better in person than online. It pairs well with a lace bralette and for a casual errand-running outfit
- Lace long sleeve blouse – who doesn’t love a lace top?! This one is so pretty and will transition well into fall/winter with the long-sleeve design
- Trench coat – I love classic trench coats and have written up a couple of mine before HERE and HERE but this one is a steal at below $80.
- Sloan pants – these are my favorite work pants. I own them in several colors in size 00P and 0P. My previous post here.
- Tweed jacket – similar to my go-to tweed jacket for work and casual outfits
- Many items from my previous fit review posts are still available and on sale.
- Trench Coat – my fit review here
- Aqua dresses – my fit review here
- Military Green Jacket – my fit review here
I’ll update this post as the weekend continues. Enjoy!
Not your typical emails...less email, more information, more conversational